6 Reasons to Eat Pizza for Lunch
When it is time to grab a bite to eat, what will you feast upon? Why not choose pizza as your fill-me-up for lunch? It’s a popular food that is enjoyed by people of all ages and from all backgrounds. And, all of the best restaurants Andover MA serve pizza. The list of reasons to indulge in pizza for lunch is endless, but we’ll share 6 of the biggest and the best reasons here with you.
1. Variety: Pineapples on pizza? If that’s what you like. There’s tons of ways to make a pia, so you can have it your way no matter what toppings you want on your pie!
2. Affordable: The cost of a pizza varies from one restaurant to another. But what does not change is that pizza is always affordable, so even when you are eating on a budget, this is a specialty you can afford!
3. Filling: Sometimes you visit a restaurant, shell out $30+ to eat and are hungry a short time later. But, if pizza is the lunch entree, hunger will not strike you any time soon because it is very filling. And, sometimes it is even healthy!
4. Fun: Pizza is fun and it is loved by people of all ages. So, no matter who is you lunch date, the food selection will appease their taste buds more often than not!
5. Leftovers: When you choose to eat pizza at lunch, you may have dinner needs covered, too. Since pizza is so filling, there are oftentimes leftovers available to accommodate your dinner needs.
6. Healthy: As mentioned, pizza can be good for you, depending on the toppings selected for your pie. But, no matter how you slice it, pizza contains tomatoes which are high in lycopene, cheese which is high in calcium.